1) have the capacity to swend air up to 10 m. away without significant losses.
2) the ventilator – moter is adjustable. It is set in such way that if it needs repairing our coating will not be damaged.
3) the regulator in use instructs the moter to start and stop after a certain temperature.
4) the heated air coming into our space is renewed due to the air from outside and thus the indoor air is not dry.
5) through proper air duct network we can transmit the heat to other areas of our house.
1) they have high efficiency around 45000ο therms maximum.
2) a thermal pressure valve is situated for closed circuit and a tank on the roof for an open circuit.
3) we can heat all areas of our house that have radiators.
4) it connects at the same time with the existing network of the oil boiler and we can choose whether to light up the oil boiler or our fireplace.
Metal fireplaces: they really have high efficiency with low cost for the customer
Cast iron fireplaces: they have good efficiency however they are also in danger of cracks in the cast iron and are threatened to become crocked.
Stove fireplaces: they have low efficiency